Ever dreamed of having a Greek god like body or having the perfect waistline, then you need to bring the fat content of your body to a lower level. Fat reduction is essential to keep the body fit and trim. There is no use in hitting the gym for several hours or using the best resistance bands or spin cycle if you do not have a good fat burning diet plan. In this article, we will introduce some easy to make fat burning dishes to you.
Fat Burning Smoothie
Smoothies are easy to make and are an on the go beverage which can fill your tummy and healthy at the same time. Below are some of the best fat burning smoothies that you can try
- Banana Spinach Smoothie: Made with banana, spinach, and yogurt. Contains enough iron, potassium, and proteins, it also improves the metabolism.
- Fruit and Oatmeal Smoothie: This smoothie will give a jumpstart to your day. It’s made with mixed fruits, yogurt, and oatmeal.
- Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie: The fat-busting properties of green tea along with blueberry pack a punch in this smoothie.
The first meal of the day should be filling and healthy. These are some of the fat burning breakfast dishes that can be made in a jiffy.
- Banana Almond Butter Toast: This easy to make toast is made with banana, almond butter, and rye bread. Less in calories, high in potassium and proteins this is a perfect morning meal.
- Oatmeal Almond Pancake: Pancake is everyone’s favorite breakfast food; a twist is given in making it by adding almond butter and some protein powder into the mix.
- Tartine served with blackberry and thyme salad: The traditional French sandwich is made with blackberry and thyme spread made with low-fat
Dinner is the last meal of the day, here are some food dishes to end the day in a healthy way.
- Soybean loaded Spaghetti: This Italian dish will be loved by fitness freaks. Made by adding edamame beans, bell pepper, and onions, this is a tasty and healthy dish. Soybean provides protein and fibers and has high metabolic properties.
- Baked chicken along with mushrooms and sweet potato: This dish can be made by baking the mushroom topped chicken in an oven served with baked sweet potatoes. The chicken will provide the proteins and the sweet potato will control the blood sugar levels.
- Mango Chipotle Chicken Salad: This sweet and hot salad is rich with proteins from the chicken and high in vitamin C from the mango. Also, mango is said to reduce the cholesterol level in the body.
These are some of the healthy fat burning dishes that are tasty and will help you stay in shape. Just like spinning bikes reviews, or gym reviews, there are many reviews on the foods that you take in daily. Go through them to find out where you are going wrong in fat reduction, and incorporate some of the above dishes in your meal plan.