In our busy lives we always find a room to order for an expensive menu, wait for the order to reach and then eat it down with a sense of guilt in the back of your minds. Well once a while it is goof to explore the various foods served by restaurants but this should not be a regular affair. Today I am going to share with you certain tips that will help you cook quick and easy. the tips are as follows:
1. Steam vegetables together and then stir-fry whenever required.
2. Always have fresh herbs, coconut and homemade sauce so that you can use them in times of emergency.
3. Microwave cooking is quick and effective as it reduces the time taken for cooking and it also gives you a healthy meal.
4. You get freshly-packed, veggies, meat and seafood that you just have to toss along with some pasta.
5. There are a variety of casseroles that can be made in no-time and are tasty too.
6. Use a grater, blender or food processor in preparing for the preliminary past of your food.