Lamb meat is excellent with spinach and nut sauce. The recipe is as follows:
Boneless Lamb Meat
Roasted Peanut Paste
Roasted Cashewnut Paste
Green Chilies paste
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil and fry onions until brown.
2. In fried onions add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, green chilies paste, turmeric powder and stir constantly for 15 minutes.
3. Add lamb meat, spinach and salt and cook until the moisture dries out.
4. Add paste of peanuts and cashewnuts, stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
5. Add allspice powder to the lamb meat and stir constantly for 10 minutes.
6. Add water to the lamb meat and pressure cook until tender.
7. Serve with rice.